Below is a list of some material that I’ve recently read or looked at:
- Quantitative Trading: How to Build Your Own Algorithmic Trading Business by Ernie Chan. [affiliate link]
- No Excuses by Scott Patten: “There are excuses, and there is getting out there and having a blast learning and making your life better.”
- Object-Oriented PHP for Beginners by Jason Lengstorf, an excerpt from the book Pro PHP and jQuery. [affiliate link].
- Turning Diamonds into a Commodity to Be Traded – NYTimes.com by Nathaniel Popper.
- George Soros Gold Position Nobody is Talking About by Tekoa Da Silva.
- Mauboussin on ‘The Success Equation’ blog post by Barry Ritholtz.
- Venture Capital Experts to Follow on Twitter by John Carvalho
QUESTION: What are you reading?