Below is a list of some material that I’ve recently read or looked at:
- How to Design a Good API & Why it Matters Presentation by Joshua Bloch
- Classic: Separating Weak Holders From the Strong by David J. Merkel
- At the Towson University Investment Group’s International Market Summit, Part 5 David J. Merkel addresses the question: “Where does academic theory fail in finance and in economics?” Interesting quote from the article: “…if you want to understand economics better, don’t listen to economists — become a businessman. An ordinary businessman knows more about how the world works than a neoclassical economist.”
- Apple And 7 Other Sit-On-Your-Hands Stocks by Ken Fisher.
- Build the Buffer by David J. Merkel
QUESTION: What are you reading?