Below is a list of some material that I’ve recently read or looked at:
- Gold cycles, equities and the desperate need for exploration Geoff Candy interview with Franco Nevada Chair, Pierre Lassonde (podcast)
- Changing git remote origin via the Anderson Leeb Blog
- Python – Hashlib MD5 differs between linux/windows Asked on Stack Overflow
- The Peck-Away Theory by Robert Ringer
- Thoughts Have Consequences by Robert Ringer
- Simplified Exception Identification in Python by Jean-Francois Touchette
QUESTION: What are you reading?